Whether you're a company looking for an affordable alternative to Cisco Umbrella Enterprise's high cost, or looking for a solution with more features, better support & granular reporting, here's a breakdown of how ThreatSTOP and Cisco line up.
|Features||ThreatSTOP||Cisco Umbrella Enterprise|
|Ability to Redirect Traffic Based on Domain or Threat Type||√||×|
|Domain-Based Threat Protection||√||√|
|Block & Allow Decision Made Locally||√||×|
|Custom Allow List Creation||√||Limited|
|Integrate Custom & Proprietary Threat Feeds||√||×|
|IP-Based Protection (At No Extra Charge)||√||×|
|Built-In Extensive Reporting & Alerts (At No Extra Charge)||√||×|
|Ability to Automate Reporting Emails (At No Extra Charge)||√||×|
- Cisco Umbrella Enterprise requires all local DNS queries to be made to Cisco’s external DNS Servers. This is a concern for privacy & for potential service interruption.
- ThreatSTOP protects customers using both domain & IP address threat intelligence that is fully customizable.
ThreatSTOP customers have technical support (for free), granular reporting, threat intelligence integration, IP blocking & multiple options for handling DNS Traffic. Ex: Redirect to custom Walled Garden
Hear Directly From Our Customers
- "We have plenty of other systems in place, but ThreatSTOP prevented an ultrasound machine attack and gave us visibility into a large number of DNS queries that were being blocked. It also enabled us to quickly track down the infected ultrasound making the calls. That sold the product." - Geisinger Health
- "ThreatSTOP has eliminated manual blacklisting & remediation, reducing help desk tickets relating to malware by 90%, to only 1 - 2 per month." - University of Baltimore
- "ThreatSTOP is an effective and easy tool for reducing internet enabled/distributed malware. The price is incredibly fair, even for a non-profit." - Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- "Implementing this system has decreased the total number of attacks against our customers by about 40%." - Armor
- "Now we have no service stoppages, no escalations with the ISP, and no manual cleanups. We just look at the reports and respond to any issues very quickly. ThreatSTOP has solved a very big headache for us." - Bibliotheek Rotterdam